Natural Water Bodies
SAS helps bring playing fields and fairways back to life. We work with regional and local communities, councils, golf courses and sporting facilities in implementing sustainable water conservation and irrigation methods through grey water reuse, ground water treatment, rain water harvesting, sewer mining and wash water recovery.
Our expertise extends beyond conventional water treatment strategies. SAS can design a treatment program for feature lakes, where conventional water treatment programs and techniques are unsuitable.
- Endemic ecological enhancement strategies
- Non-chemical algal control methods
- Freshwater zooplankton and phytoplankton culture
- Marine zooplankton and phytoplankton culture
In addition, our team of environmental scientists, aquatic biologists and ecologists can undertake:
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Environmental sampling and monitoring programs
- Macroinvertebrate sampling
- Intertidal habitat assessments
- Fish Surveys
- Phytoplankton/ Zooplankton sampling and identification
Our engineering teams can inspect underwater assets using underwater ROVs, eliminating the need for divers to conduct routine underwater asset assessments.