SAS Water Solutions has its own dedicated Engineering Service & Operations division.
Comprising a team of highly skilled, specialized and multifaceted tradespeople and project managers, capabilities include plumbing, electrical, fitting, hydraulic and mechanical engineering and logic control programming, supported by sound process knowledge.
Key service offerings include:
- Scheduled planned maintenance contracts
- Reactive servicing and emergency call-outs and repairs
- System upgrades and process modifications
- Project management, installation and commissioning
Systems serviced and maintained include:
- MF, UF, NF and RO membrane systems
- Water softening and carbon absorption systems
- Demineralisation plants
- Potable water and wastewater treatment systems
- Sewage treatment plants
- UV and ozonation units
- Media and screen filtration units
- Chemical dosing systems
- Irrigation and industrial pumping systems
SAS Water can deploy our fleet of fully equipped service vehicles supported by our extensive workshop facilities and warehoused spare parts to address all client needs, ensuring maximum operating efficiency and minimum plant downtime. We also provide remote plant monitoring and control in addition to drone and ROV industrial inspection and environmental monitoring services for difficult or unsafe maintenance activities.