Quality & Standards
Our commitment to quality underscores every aspect of SAS Water operations.
Our Industry Standards
Our standards and procedures are certified by QMS Certification Services, an independent JAS-ANZ assessor, to meet all required industry regulations and guidelines.
Our accreditations include:
- Quality Assurance - AS/NZS ISO9001:2008
- Environmental Management - AS/NZS ISO14001:2004
- Occupational Health and Safety Management - AS/NZS 4801:2001
At SAS Water we uphold the highest level of safety and quality assurance through the implementation of our comprehensive Total Quality Management (TQM) program.
TQM underpins the running of all SAS Water operations. As an umbrella program, it includes our Business Management System (BMS), Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and our Environmental Management System (EMS).
All members of the SAS Water team are required to comply with company regulations as they relate to their operational activities and as outlined in our Routine Service Manual, for the performance of our comprehensive services contracts and execution of water and wastewater projects.
SAS Water works solely with the insurance of reputable underwriters, ensuring peace of mind for all our clients.
Our Professional Indemnity Insurance and comprehensive Public and Product Liability Insurance policies specifically cover Legionnaires' Disease associated with cooling towers and provide indemnity to a maximum of $20 million.
Our Membership and Subscriptions
At SAS Water we understand technology and with it quality and safety procedures are constantly evolving. We maintain a strong affiliation with a robust group of industry associations to remain abreast of all current policies and procedures.
Our affiliations include:
- Australian Corrosion Association
- Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating
- Australian Industry Group
- Australian Water Association
- Facilities Management Association of Australia
- Institute of Hospital Engineers Australia
- Water Management Society UK